***AKRON OTR TREE - SECOND POSTING***

Sorry for the repost, but...

- I reckon a lot of leaves haven't seen the structure yet, based on some of
the mails I'm getting.

- I NEED TO HEAR FROM THE REST OF THE BRANCH LEADERS.  I've heard from four,
and your copies are in the mail.  The other three, send me your snail address
asap so i can get your copies to you.  they're ready to go.  ALL I NEED IS
YOUR SNAIL ADDY.

- I've been inundated with additional requests for this show.  I cannot
supply the required copies.  Hopefully the show will continue to spread out from
the tree (hint hint to all you folks who are getting it, heh).
(here's the reposted structure:)

The response to this tree was far larger than I expected.  There were many
branch offers, which is unusual, and welcome.  I selected branches that
indicated they could burn 5+ copies and had little or no time constraints.  One branch
offer came from an expectant mommy (aaaaaaaawwwwwwww), and another offered to
do 25 sets.  I'm moved, really.  Thank you ALL for offering!

Hopefully this is simple:

If you're a BRANCH… I'll mail your disks by Monday, June 9, at the latest.
(I STILL NEED ALL BRANCH ADDRESSES).  You can expect to hear from your leaves
soon, and you can start swapping addresses and setting up your trades and such.
 Chances are there will be leaves you don't hear from… it's up to you if you
want to e-nudge them or not.

If you're a LEAF, locate your email address on the list below.  Then, contact
your BRANCH (that's the email address directly above the word "BRANCH" that's
directly above YOUR email address).  If you're going to trade, include your
trade list or link to your list in your email to your branch.  If you're doing
blanks-and-postage, please be kind to your branch and have the return envelope
stamped (NOT METERED) and pre-addressed.

DETAILS:
Over the Rhine, @ the Lime Spider, Akron, OH, 24 May 2003
2 disks, approx. 50 minutes each.

BRANCH #1:
belanger at adelphia_net
LEAVES:
macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu
a_newby at hotmail_com
blair_vorgang at juno_com
knussbaum at bellsouth_net
fionaeval at yahoo_com

BRANCH #2:
jess_castillo at yahoo_com
LEAVES:
NPCoates77 at aol_com
kathleen_e_edwards at hotmail_com
hep1 at meadwestvaco_com
CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu
jmmueller at hotmail_com

BRANCH #3:
bluedegas at hotmail_com
LEAVES:
jholland444 at hotmail_com
bravesaintkate at juno_com
Impetuousfink at aol_com
lara at withinwithout_org
relisabeth at juno_com (Ruth)

BRANCH #4:
ccochran at tristate-engineering_com
LEAVES:
MUSEVICMAN at aol_com
bcchris7@yahoo.
pnvallej at pacbell_net
russellbingham at att_com
thefishpatrol at hotmail_com

BRANCH #5:
nightowljunkie at hotmail_com
LEAVES:
elisaj at ix_netcom.com
bmcfarla at fhcrc_org
phylor at sbcglobal_net
chicagocoffee at hotmail_com
cqueen at tmsmail_net
kanani71 at yahoo_com
> sub-branch: kanani71 at yahoo_com will supply leaf:
philipt at uq_net.au

BRANCH 6:
slloyd at tollbooth_org
LEAVES:
jjjb at hotmail_com
byrde at hotmail_com
michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com
hentz3 at attbi_com
blk4 at calvin_edu

BRANCH #7:
mwoods at neo_rr.com
LEAVES:
ludlowk at dean_com
hhenke at buckeyecolor_com
coyote_laz at hotmail_com
trentjerome at hotmail_com
alyssa_portwood at yahoo_com
russ.stewart at hewitt_com
wrosesongs at fastmail_fm
plong at gbcol_edu

Any questions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks, and enjoy,
Flip