Re: Is this thing on?

DustyVolume wrote:

>--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
>

>>"And that, Detective, is really the last any of us heard from him."
>>

>But seriously, it was just some clever attempt to make money.  I mean anyone
>with half an imagination can write a story like that, paint a jar and double
>expose some film.
>
>It was entertaining at *most*.
>
>Ghosts really don't exist.

At this point in my new screenplay, entitled "Night Of The List," Mister
Volume runs screaming into a nearby cornfield, where he is assumed by
all to be dead.  That is, until the end of the film at which point we
reveal that he's actually... (I CAN'T TELL YOU!  It's a surprise!)

-Smitty the Up-And-Coming Writer