Re: Akron show

I'm going to guess that that was JG you were talking to - the guy in grey
behind him with the dark hair and red beard- that'dve been me.

I really have a long and drawn out review to post of this show, soon as I'm
done editing it- for those of you who have been around for five years or so-
it was a heck of a night. And one that deserves the reminiscnings.

ta.
D.M.