I Think with Ink

Two months ago today I was at Lake Nakuru watching rhino cross the road,
explaining 4WD Hi and Lo, trying to eagle-eye a leopard (which we did). Now
I’m back in Ohio and having a rough go of temping. Very blessed to be able
to work so soon, it’s not been a negative experience. But coming back from
teaching and that life, I’m finding I need to draw the lines with a much
firmer hand.

So I’m starting to hunt for an editing job, preferably with a publishing
house. I’ve also got graphic/design skills that I’m happy to use, but I need
to find a position where I work with words frequently. I’ll pay my dues, I
may not be able to leap straight to it. I’d like not to move to the west
coast, just cause it’s so far from my fam, but otherwise I’m willing to move
to where I can find that job. Happy to stay in Cincy, too, just not where I
am.

So if you have any connections in that world, I’d appreciate a contact.  I’m
searching the internet like crazy, but sometimes it’s a simple introduction
that really does the trick.

Thanks,

Nathan