Re: innergeek

49.6%

Major geek. I think that Aaron is right about the attractiveness bit...scrawny pale guys (with glasses). I (sadly) fit a slogan on a Hot Topic T-shirt!

(Sad b/c I mock mainstream, and Hot Topic is waaay to "pop")

And I'm not in SCA, and I don't even own my own computer! But the one that I use is running Linux......

Ruth

According to Hostess, it takes forty-five seconds to explode a Twinkie in a microwave.

My journal:
http://livejournal.com/users/relisabeth