Re: innergeek

Well, I'm  49.7- super geek. Of course, if they asked
more questions I would have scored higher. They did
not ask if we like members of the oppisette gender who
look like geeks (which I definately do, I Love girls
with glasses and acne). They did not even ask about
IQ's (mine is 135). I think this test is flawed, I'm
way more geekier than that!

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler