or Schurmbawhosit, perhaps

>>If I'd met you there would you have remembered at least my first name
>>correctly?>
>Of course I would have gotten the first name! I probably would have gone in
>my pants just to know you were there at the time!! :)

And that would have been a little awkward for both of us, I'm sure.

>I'll give you some credit for thinking about saying hi. I know you were
>just intimidated by my beauty.

Hey shutup, okay? It's not every day that you see someone and you really...
oh. you're kidding.
Yeah, uh, Me four! Hahahahaha..

>>I'll get you a copy of the bootleg, maybe slightly after I get it myself.
>>You've got to have a copy, K&L talk about you more than the new album.
>>Almost.
>Oh, yeah. Haha. The first nite was the whole little blue river thing...
>that was fun. Is that the recording you have?

Yep, first night. Just think, a decade from now your kids will wonder why
you're still so proud. ;)

Support the troops, bring'em right on home,

Nathan