Re: innergeek

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> Sigh. Only 38.65878%-- Major Geek.

that's amazing! i thought you'd be higher, given your tvness n stuff.

> Then again, Rhys, I'm in awe of you, so the fact that I'm even ranked on
> the same planet as you are fills me with happiness.

in awe of me? gosh. come to the wedding! (: i need some awe.

of course you are on the same planet as me. i'm happy that every now and
then i make it onto the 'ysoie speaks wonderful words to' list

(=

sleep does major good

> Wooty woot!

indeed.

> Okay, Don. Your turn.

i guess: 88 - Geek God

rhys

--
There are very few happy, bouncy, fuzzy robots.