OTR Inducted!

Ok, so they weren't really inducted, but here's something interesting nonetheless...this may have been mentioned on the list before, but I didn't see it.  If so, disregard!   :)

We went up to Cleveland for the Holiday weekend (first time in about 5 years) and, of course, visited the Rock Hall of Fame.  U2 is the featured exhibit right now, which was very cool.  Anyway, If you've ever been there you know that the tour starts on the lower level of the facility.  It contains every item imaginable from scores of artists...Well, once you walk through the doorway, turn right and go down the hall about 30 feet.  There on the wall, on the left side, is the OTR Emery Poster from the 1996 tour (the 3 clowns)!  Next to it is a nice plaque that tells a bit about the band.  I could have swore it was NOT there about 5 years ago when I last visited, but I can't be sure...It was refreshing to see something so familiar in a place where you might not expect it - there's not a lot of coverage for bands who haven't "made it big" (define that however you like, but you know what I'm saying...).  So, someone there has good taste!

Check it out next time you're up there!

- Dave