Re: Re: If i could interject for a moment (OTR-free)

On 5/23/03 5:17 PM, quoth the effervescent shadow at teuton_org at
shadow at teuton_org:

>you forgot Charles Dickens, whose chapters ran on without breath

Ah, but he knew about punctuation and capitalisation.

Off to the October Project show. I'll have a review...er...when I'm back
from Georgia, for which I have a 5.30am flight after the show. Yay,
Atlanta! Yay, GARF!

I'll be the one in the black corset, if anyone's stopping by.