RE: Jack? (and something on my band, Set on Edge)

Ahhhhh, I so loooooooooooooooove the tropics. That is
how it was in Bali, when I went in 99. Sunny and hot,
but not unpleasant because it would rain for a little
while.
Meanwhile, in Portland, we are expecting a wet, wet
summer. :-( To make matters worst, it has been sunny
the last couple of days (after a wet, wet, wet, wet
winter and first part of Spring) and I have to spend
this weekend (or rather the next two weeks) glued to a
computer, writing six papers. I hate finals! <moan>

NP: 1000 Pounds - Superchunk

--- Wrmrdays at aol_com wrote:
> >>Shannon told us he's:
> >>now living on St. Simons Island between
> Jacksonville & >>Savannah
>
> >I'm jealous.  So jealous, especially in light of
> all the RAIN >we've had here
> >lately...
>
> Be jealous, but also know - it rains almost every
> day here during the Summer, but only for a couple
> hours at most, then it's back to being sunny and 95
> degrees...
>
> Shannon

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler