why i love my friends (no otr)

not only because they are my friends but because some come home baring
gifts when they return from business trips.

a friend knew i had become interested in a band i've heard on internet
radio by the names of porcupine tree. not being able to fine a disc
around here the listen to, she picked their cd up for me while in
chicago.

np as the moon continues to gather into fullness, porcupine tree - in
absentia

zayne - fresh from seeing the matrix reloaded
--

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm

                          or over the web