Fwd: Re: RE: What time is it, kids? It's *TV* time!!

I meant to send this to the whole list the other day. Gah!

I'm actually deep into "Buffy the Vampirer Slayer and Philosophy: Fear
and Trembling in Sunnydale." (Ed. by James B. South, Open Court press,
2003.)

It's a collection of papers on the Philosophy of the Buffyverse. It's a
bit dense at times, and since I never actually finished my Nietzsche, I'm
a little behind, but on the whole, it's fascinating. It's fabulous. I
highly recommend it.