Re: double album?

In a message dated 5/15/2003 6:12:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, dtemm at yahoo_com writes:

> according to the Dayton City Paper (formerly known as the Impact
> Weekly), Over the Rhine wants to put out there newest album
> (yet to be
> named) as a double CD and vinyl.
>
> um... yeah, you read it correctly

I don't think I read that correctly. I could swear you just said "double CD." I'm not dyslexic. I don't even have any medications that I could blame such a gross misunderstanding on. So why do my eyes insist on what they see?
Maybe I'm autistic...or maybe it's that damned optimism.

Back to the land of lurking,
Perry.

NP: the FCC just laid down the law on a vessel broadcasting false radio mayday calls, and it was quite deliciously satisfying.