Re: an otr dream

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Paul Soupiset wrote:

> >> ie there a special blend of coffee that causes otr dreams? if so, where
> >> does one get it?

> > rhys drinks not the coffee (: i just have wierd dreams.
>
> I always assumed that with slashdot Rhys, they would be *wired* dreams.

so i'm slahsdotRhys?  wierd...

well i think i don't have many wired dreams, of that variety.

except for the promogulators and their adventures on the circuits

rhys

--
Frequent lock ups are a symptom of not enough memory but only in the
way that nosebleeds are a symptom of gunshot wounds to the head.