an otr dream

i dreamed last night, that OTR wrote our training manuals for the battle
command stuff. and no one understood the chapters, which wer elabeled
things like 'Variables Go Down Easy' and there were lyrics all over the
manual, and no one knew who OTR was, so i had to get in the jeep and pedal
down the road to the supermarket, where they were selling umbrellas

somehow, this all made sense.

and we all smiled, and yz was there making hats out of ribbon.

boy was it wierd!

rhys

--
Frequent lock ups are a symptom of not enough memory but only in the
way that nosebleeds are a symptom of gunshot wounds to the head.