Re:

Ok, how do you all have time to watch all these TV
shows? I feel so out of the loop. The only TV I have
time to wathc is a few minutes of Simpsons reruns on
Friday nights. I might turn on Connan, and I wish I
could Watch Enterprise, but wow. I don't even have
time to watch PBS for gosh sakes!!! (although I do
listen to NPR if I'm near a radio)

Ok, sorry about that rant, please boo me in the same
way the Oscar's crowd booed Micheal Moore. I don't
know what way that is, because I didn't have time to
watch the oscars, heck, I don't even know what won
best picture.

--- Margaret O'Brien <mrgrita at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Ysobelle wrote:
> "Did anyone else notice, though, that the panther's
> pupils were round?
> Aren't all feline eyes slit? Where's a decent
> zoology site when you need
> one?"
>
> http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/agarman/bco/fact4.htm
> has an interesting big
> cat eye lesson for ya!
> Apparently, that's a normal Big Cat eye.  I'm still
> stewing that the cable
> went out in Cincy right as they were accepting the
> deal.  GRR! ARG!
>
> ooo...glow in the darky!
> ~margarita

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler