october project and the akron show

first, let me extend my heartfelt appreciation to
those on this list who kept plugging the october
project.  i found one of their cds at a used place a
couple weeks ago and it's really, really grown on me.
great stuff and i haven't even taken it out of my car
yet (looking forward to doing that, though, if only so
i can read the lyrics without the danger of running
into the cars around me).  one of my first thoughts
when i heard them was "gee, they sound like what i
imagine Ysobelle looks like."  not sure why.

and since people are discussing the dayton show (which
i cannot make), thought i'd check if anyone was going
to be at the lime spider for the akron show?
hopefully my plane won't be delayed and i'll be able
to make it back before the show.  i've heard parking's
a pain, but for them to be this close and me not see
them would be stupid.

wandering back to my search for something to do now
that i'm graduated . . .  Æ

=====