Re: Ben T, are you crazy?! (OtR New Album)

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> so nefariously wrote:

> I'd say some unreleased contenders are:
.
.
.
> Carry Us
.
.
.

OH PLEASE JESUS JOSEPH AND MARY, PUT THIS ONE ON THE NEXT DISC!--However
Norwood boy, I'm not holding my breath for!

And hasn't Karin been quoted as saying lately that there are new songs that
she's dying to play, but can't...that would seem to suggest we may all be
surprised--which is great considering some of us haven't been <50% surprised by
a new album's content in , oh I don't know forever!  I know the last time I was
blown away by more than five new (unheard before) songs on an album was Eve.

PS--mofe should be word shouldn't it?  And what should it mean if it were a
word?  It should signify something wicked mad, you know like slang--And they
were playing mofe beats like I never heard before...

MORE TO COME FROM tennessee...

=====
"Wisdom has two parts: Having a lot to say and not saying it."--from a Dove Promises foil