Re: Ben T, are you crazy?! (OtR New Album)

Bruce-say:
>I don't even think they should put "Fever" on there - it's already on the
>Hidden Treasures disc.

P.s. And they also use it as an Mp3 every other Month. Speaking of... I
wouldn't mind seeing some version of 'Lucy' on one of the new discs.

>Show Me
>Carry Us
>Norwood Boy
>Hush Now

What the beep are these?

Maybe 'Forgiveness' too... I've had numerous dreams of this song - it must
be good. ;)

I can't wait for the new one. I'm stuck on FFR rite now. 'The Body is a
Stairway of Skin' is just dandy.

>But who's counting.

Everyone, Bruce... everyone.

la -  da da da da,