Re: Ben T, are you crazy?! (OtR New Album)

bruce-man said:

> I'd say some unreleased contenders are:
>
> Show Me

i really hope they release that one someday.  i've heard a crowd
muffled version of it before and ever since the fingers have
been crossed for some sort of release.  be it the new cd(s) or
an mp3 rarity.  well, i'd like all those you mentioned to be
released, actually.

michelle

~ you know, bruce, everytime i see your name in my inbox i think
of cadbury creme eggs now.  and i chuckle.  ;)  i still have 3
mini ones in my refrigerator.  Savor = my word for the day.

=====
"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline.  It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa