RE: It's 7am.

that's so weird because we were just talking about truth
disguised as illusion in my lit class becuase we're reading _The
Glass Menagerie_.  In the opening of the play the Narrator, Tom,
says "I am the opposite of a stage magician.  He gives you
illusion that has the appearance of truth.  I give you truth in
the pleasant disguise of illusion."
And so, perhaps, it is.  I've heard other similar quotes before,
but can't remember any of them.
Bethany