Re: have i ever mentioned...

Ok, my two cents,
My School's radio station (KPSU) has a live webcast at
KPSU.org and is probably the best station I know of
right now (asides from NPR, of course). My friend has
a show, and everyonec in a while I get him to play
OTR. There is also another friend of mine who has a
killer electronic music show on Monday nights (if you
like that sort of thing).

NP: KPSU (coincedently)
--- David Armstrong <spekdrum at hotmail_com> wrote:
> that i really like internet radio????
> radio paradise is currently playing 'the world can
> wait' by some cincy
> band...
>
> good morning,
> zayne

> i've been listening to virgin radio.uk.co a lot
> lately.
>
> tranquilly, david

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler