Hemmingway references

This is totally off of any current topics, but I am trying to think of Hemmingway references in OTR songs. The only one I can think of right now is  "A moveable Feast" in "The World can Wait."

Ok, so why am I racking my brains for this? Just a semi random thing. I am analyzing the gramamtical structure of "Hills like White Elephants" for a class, and took a break to read my email, which contained several messages from this list.

Anyway, indulge me.

np: Solsburry hill - Phil Collins (ok, so this cover does not exist, but it should!)

And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler