Re: landslide [was: good dog; Mysterious Ways]

one of the internet radio stations used to play the 3 versions
back-to-back every now and then. never decided which i liked best.

while playing on the net, i found out that tori amos has also done a
cover of this song but i was unable to find an mp3. anyone have this
version? i would love to hear it in tori's style.

since this song seems to be a popular cover, maybe l & k should consider
doing it. it would be interesting to hear their take on the song.

eating an apple jolly rancher lollipop,
zayne

np: radiohead - pablo honey

ps - welcome to the orchard emily!