RE: Download Dixie Chicks Songs

I of course have no experience with pornography, but have heard from
reliable sources who cite experiences such as:

1) Buy porn from seedy shop with leathery mid-to-late 50s woman that smokes
too much and gives you a simultaneous combination of bedroom eyes and
disgust that you are pumping cash into this seedy industry.  (Embarrassment
Level: Yellow)

2) Unload groceries and bags of porn from car, the old lady neighbor comes
over to chat while you are unloading.  The bag o' porn spills onto the
pavement and slides across her feet.  (Embarrassment Level: Orange)

3) Mom has bridge club over and invites the girls to see the new trim
painting in the upstairs bedrooms..  (ahem)  (Embarrassment Level: Red)

I won't worry, and I won't fret, ain't no laws against it - yet,
She bop,