Fav OtR by Track

(sorry if I sent that attachment... I meant to not send that
version to the list...)

At one point, I started putting my own OtR-chart together...
but I gave up... it was too hard... but now with all of this
talk of track #'s...

Anyway, the goal was to pick my favorite OtR track #1, my
favorite OtR track #2, etc... there are at least 2 of all
track numbers 1 through 14... well, here goes...

Track 9 was the hardest one to pick... most tracks had 2 to
3 good contenders... but with much pain, I limited myself to
just ONE SONG per track number... I hope you'll do the same.

01 The World Can Wait
02 Within without
03 Etcetera Whatever
04 Blackbird
05 I Radio Heaven
06 The Seahorse
07 Murder
08 Anyway
09 June
10 Moth
11 Jack's Valentine
12 Miles
13 A Little Lower Than The Angels
14 If I'm Drowning (Live)

um... I guess I like the more recent stuff...

*- all track orders are from the www.overtherhine.com discography page only.

Dan

np: dave matthews band - under the table and dreaming