Re: Sigur Ros Dinner Music

Dan,
of those three, I'm all for Fyrsta (no. 2) for supper music. It's striking
the meld between beautiful and non obtrusive. I don¹t want to see you, mouth
stuffed with crabcake, saying "Omf, fizh uzh mah fahmfvrih paht." And as
much as I like #4, I think it's a little too big a song for background
music.

3 is great too, and a stellar song, and I'd enjoy eating to it, so if you
are leaning there, go for it, but I'd consider it for the dessert/coffee
course, as it has somewhat of a reflective tone to it. Kind of an "aaah,
great meal, great dessert, let's push back, drink some coffee, reflect on
our supper, and digest." Yes, a good song to metabolize to. Just not really
masticate.

Brian