Re: David Goodrich (Peter Mulvey's guitarist)... his 1st CD...

On 4/22/03 9:30 AM, quoth the effervescent Bru-Say at
b_lachey at hotmail_com:

>Hey, does anybody have David Goodrich's _Failure of the
>Doping Summit_?  Anybody have a spare copy that they'd
>part with?  I'd love to purchase one, but he's all out...
>
>acting none the wiser,
>Dan

I have it, but I don't have a CD burner. You want mp3s, maybe?

>np: seven and the ragged tiger - duran duran
>      (it's an "all good music" day at work)

Me in the car last night, "You know, I finally have to admit I really,
really love this album." Not worse than RIO, just different. My friend
Noriko, who's known me 20 years: "_Duh_."