Re: Track Numbers, etc....whatever...

Marky Mark:
>man what a punch that thing turned out to have--did i mention that it was
>mixed up in a 24 oz glass?

Geez Louise. On a week nite?! ;)

>it freaked me out--when I came
>home (I have a 300 disc changer) my changer was stopped with a disc stuck
>in
>the changer--

This reminds of me something. (OtR related) I was home alone(which is sorta
a scary thing lately b/c my sister was 'mugged' in front of our house the
other nite). Anyhoo - I went upstairs, and immediately heard my name being
called. 'Huh?!' Well... some of you have a certain Cstone bootleg from last
summer. And some of you may know that Karin says my name before playing
Poughkeepsie. Apparently my cd player has this mode where it just turns
itself on. Wonderful. It was a tad scary for about 8 seconds.
I'm sure you enjoyed that story. :)

My favourite track numbah - 9. I also read the liner notes. But I do skip
around if I feel like it.

mean people suck,

Msn: kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
Aol(IM): Squeaky5891