Re: jesus/christians swearing

Yeah, I know about Sheidlower's research, but it
totally contradicted other sources in more instances
than just this. I even found a direct misquote from
Hemmingway. A minor one, but a misquote none the less.
I used Sheidlower's book only when I had no other
source to use to prove my point.

What is really humerous, is that I work for a
Christian TV station, and accidently left this book
there for all to see. Luckily the graveyard guy found
it before the secratary did. He laughed and put it in
my locker, where noone else could see it. i would have
been in trouble if the secratary had seen it, big
trouble.

By the way Peter, I cited the Campolo (or whoever)
quote  not as a means to say whatever I want. Rather
as a way to show that swearing is simply not the worst
thing in the world, compared to social injustice and
what have you. Which is exactly the authoral intent
(any other English majors might want to whip me for
that).

NP: Ladytron - Another Breakfast with you.

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler