jesus/christians swearing

i think context is important when it comes to swearing.  if jesus used "the
harshest" words (shit, etc.) in communicating his disgust with hypocrites,
then that's what i'd call righteous rage.  but i seriously doubt he said
anything like "we gotta get the fuck across the dead sea" or "my ass can
walk on water".  in other words, swearing should not be a part of ordinary
conversation or communication.  it doesn't represent the teachings of jesus
or what the christian life should be about.  there ARE bad words and anyone
who professes faith should accept the fact that although we'll screw up,
we're still held to a higher standard by God and (hopefully) ourselves.