re: Twila... where have you been, homegirl??(was re:evan...)

 i've been lurking because my life is insane right now.  my job is now
requiring me to travel to new york city once a week...for 2-4 days...every
week!  and it's kept me hopping.  but i've been trying to keep up w/ the
digest...eventually things will lighten up...and i can jump back in.  i
miss the orchard.

hey!  i asked for the week off for c'stone!  can't wait!!  sounds like
there's a lot of us going...we'll have to hook up again.

take care...and thanks for thinking of me.  : )

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_
                (_) / (_)  ..................twila

                      "kylie wilkerson"
                      <kylie_wilkerson@hot        To:       over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                      mail.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  re: Twila... where have you been, homegirl??(was re:evan...)
                      owner-over-the-rhine
                      @actwin.com

                      04/17/2003 03:48 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "kylie wilkerson"

>....just had to add my $.02...back to lurking...

why are you lurking??

:)

just wondering,
kylie