RE: RE: Why I Like Jasmine by Linford Detweiler

do we know for certain that the mention of "linford detweiler" was relaly
a reference to -the- linford detweiler, and not just a name the writer
pulled out of a hat?

-- rachel

I would have to say definitely.  The writer (Jeffery Bell) is a friend of
Karin and Linford and even used their names in an episode of the x-files a
couple of years back that he wrote.

Are K&L Buffy/Angel fans like they were X-files fans?

Michaelwillbewatchingthosejeffbellepisodesthisweekend