Linford on Angel/naughty words

Title: Linford on Angel/naughty words

I never really pay attention to the writers on Buffy or Angel.  So I never made the connection.  I will have to go back and re-watch those episodes that Jeffery Bell was involved with more carefully for any OTR reference.  I'm pretty sure I would have noticed however.

I kept waiting for that giggly girl to say she was Karin Bergquist.

I also noticed the changes in lyrics on GMS.  I have seen OTR several times since the release of FFR and heard 3 different versions

All the shit I left behind
All the stuff I left behind
All that I had left behind

<long omitted discourse about CCM, Christian artists, crossovers, etc> it was just to disjointed and probably misunderstood and I haven't had my coffee yet and I'm not into defending or arguing (I promised anyway).

On a happy note, we got the motorhome so C-Stone will be the most comfy yet!  Although I did just find out that my current project has a Go-Live date of 7/1/2003 which means I may have to stick around to check defects. Shi*!  I wait can I say that?

Michaellovingitwhenhisworldscollide