Re: Fun OtR Merch (we can only hope)

I am laughing so hard that everyone in the libary is
looking at me funny. Oh no, here comes one of those
little old lady libarians telling me to "Shhhhhhh!"
Hey, look, they're calling security. I"M being kicked
from the libary, and all because of a bad, bad
comment.
--- wrosesongs at fastmail_fm wrote:
> you're a better person than i am -- here is was
> thinking #16 should be:
>
> "happy with my myself" vibrat...
>
> never minid, scratch that, start again.
>
> back to your regular discussions,
> zayne
>
> np: coltrane: lush life
> next up: evanescence: fallen (doing a free instore
> this weekend. hope to
> make it)
>

> On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:04:12 EDT, Ysobelle at aol_com
> said:
> > 16. OtR's "Happy With Myself?" workout plan.
> >
> --
>
>   wrosesongs at fastmail_fm
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - Choose from over 50 domains
> or use your own

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler