RE: RE: OTR lanyard

Michael:
>Actually it is one of those chains/cords/straps etc that hang around your
>neck to carry an ID badge on.

Yeah, thanks... I looked it up. Why is it called a lanyard? Why not just
call it one of those hangy things you wear 'round your neck??(spit) Life's
too complicated.

Lanyard Detweiler... I *nearly* went in my pants... that's good stuff,
Michael! :)

>Hey she already threatened to come up and kick Bink's backside.  She knows
>where I live and what I look like.  Sorry, it was the Nancy-boy coming out.

Lol. Nah, I wouldn't kick Bink's butt... well I won't if he gives me the
chords to 'Lucy'. :)
Now, Michael on the other hand...

>Michaelwonderingifkyliehasanypointedboots

hecks naw.

too passive,
kylie

;)