RE: Fun OtR Merch (we can only hope)

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Aaron Edwards wrote:
> I've only been here for a month or two, and I've had more fun than on
> any other list (including the Steve Taylor list, sorry Peter).

Hey, no worries -- to my mind, nothing tops the Daniel Amos Off-Topic
list!  Hoo-boy, the passionate arguments and the virtual lovefests and the
all-around soul-baring we've had there -- it's a trip.  :)

Of course, to achieve this, you'll note that we had to create a special
Off-Topic list, so that the regular Daniel Amos fans could live in peace.
And come to think of it, the idea for the Off-Topic list was partly
inspired by the Steve Taylor Theology list, which was created to help
separate the off-topic ST threads from the on-topic ST threads.

Of course, given that Steve Taylor hasn't really *done* anything in, oh,
several years, traffic is a little slow on those lists right now.  :)

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee