As a Genius...

Bruth wrote:
>>They should make OtR condoms... Perhaps OtR could
>>call them "Go Down Easies."  Or something.  It
>>would definitely make post-Taft show get-
>>togethers... um... more interesting. ;)
>
>As a responsible Catholic, I could never condone the
>use of a condom...

But I'm wearing these fishnet stockings just for you.

>but as a responsible Duran fan, must point out that
>they did it on their 94 tour first.

who?

>Although I must add that the ladies that accompanied
>me on a few of those shows were birth control all by
>themselves..

But I wore those fishnet stockings just for you.

>>Other OtR merch...
>>
>>1. OtR Dead Paper Weight
>>2. OtR Daddy's Untwisted Tie Rack
>>3. OtR Letter Opener: Fairpoint Diary Edition
>>4. OtR Eyes Wide Open Allergy Spray
>>5. OtR Genius of Water Coffee Pot
>>6. OtR Flander's Field Lawn Mower
>>7. OtR-to-English Translation Dictionary
>>8. OtR If I'm Drowning Life Jacket
>>9. OtR I've Been Slipping Shoe Goo
>>10. OtR Last Night Hangover Medicine
>>11. OtR's Like a Radio (But Better) mp3 Player
>>12. Linford Video Game - Pirate Girls
>>13. K&L "Fight Naked" Cologne
>>14. Linford's Squeak Bark and Other Animal Noises
>>      Child's Spin and Say Pull-Toy
>>15. Karin's "Stairway" Lingerie Line
>
>Dan, you are a genius.

I know, Bruce, I know.  I do have a 160 IQ, which
by some book standards is a genius.  I still haven't
decided if I want to use my powers for good or for
awesome, though.  I'm opting for awesome.

oniony,
Dan

np: fantomas - the director's cut

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/