As a Catholic...

>They should make OtR condoms.  On U2's popmart tour,
>they sold a bunch of No-Pops.  Perhaps OtR could call
>them "Go Down Easies."  Or something.  It would
>definitely make post-Taft show get-togethers... um...
>more interesting. ;)

As a responsible Catholic, I could never condone the use of a condom, but as
a responsible Duran fan, must point out that they did it on their 94 tour
first.  Although I must add that the ladies that accompanied me on a few of
those shows were birth control all by themselves..

>Other OtR merch...
>
>1. OtR Dead Paper Weight
>2. OtR Daddy's Untwisted Tie Rack
>3. OtR Letter Opener: Fairpoint Diary Edition
>4. OtR Eyes Wide Open Allergy Spray
>5. OtR Genius of Water Coffee Pot
>6. OtR Flander's Field Lawn Mower
>7. OtR-to-English Translation Dictionary
>8. OtR If I'm Drowning Life Jacket
>9. OtR I've Been Slipping Shoe Goo
>10. OtR Last Night Hangover Medicine
>11. OtR's Like a Radio (But Better) mp3 Player
>12. Linford Video Game - Pirate Girls
>13. K&L "Fight Naked" Cologne
>14. Linford's Squeak Bark and Other Animal Noises
>      Child's Spin and Say Pull-Toy
>15. Karin's "Stairway" Lingerie Line

Dan, you are a genius.

Give Me Strength Vitamins?