Re: Candy (DLM rocks!!)

John wrote:
> I heart Dorothy Lane Market.

Indeed.  It is by far the best up-scale grocery
store that I've ever encountered.  I actually
worked there for 3+ years back in high school...

It doesn't rival Jungle Jim's (what can?), but
on a "local grocery store" level, it is insanely
awesome!!

It was #1 in the nation back in the day for Sales
per Square Foot.  I have no idea what it is now...
I don't subscribe to Grocery Manager's Magazine.
Bruce, do you still get that magazine?

Killer Brownies... mmm... that's all you have to
say.

Dan

np: atomic opera - penguin dust

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/