Candy

Cadbury eggs are alright.  Sometimes they are creepy,
though.  And way too sweet.  If I want that much
sweet, I'll get a Killer Brownie... way better:

http://www.dorothylane.com/ordering/index.html

Go... now!  See above.  Raspberry Killer is my fav.
Cadbury eggs inside is, like, sugar and water and
Yellow #5.

Fav Jewish Carpenter Day Candy... hmmm... Certs?
I hate pastel candy.  That color just tastes bad.
Compare easter M&M's to Xmas M&M's.  No question
where the better variety resides.

I want a Tori Amos gummy.  A candy form would be a
plus.

Dan

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/