RE: Danny, Naff Chili, and Andy

That means that the last time you actually ATE meat was anywhere between 2
days and 3 weeks (seriously) before 12/24/02.

> A nice true-chili can be made with Yves, MorningStar,
> or many other soy crumbles.  It's tasty, and good(er)
> for you.

Ugh. That stuff is foul. Why would I want to eat a meat SUBSTITUTE when
there's plenty of the real thing, all nicely wrapped in plastic at Jungle
Jim's? And don't feed me some line about animals having feelings. It's crap
and you know it.

> > Andy Vogelap will attest to that.  He had to
> > say "First you scoop it, then you poop it" on
> > Cincinnati TV eight hundred times over the last
> > two years for Skyline.
>
> First time I saw his commercials, I busted out
> laughing.  The trouble was that I was sitting in
> his living room, and I spit my dark colored beverage
> all over his curtains, cat, carpet, and mother.
>
> The next time I saw the commercials, I was more
> contained.  I only spit on his mother and cat.

Yeah, laugh it up, doughboy. We got docked on our deposit because of the
spit up! ;-)