Re: SNIPER

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP) wrote:

> I shit you not. Someone just put a bullet through my office window and into
> the wall across from me.
>
> Ah, Fridays in Clifton. What fun.

Drew, exactly _where_ do you work?  And is this sort of thing a usual
occurance?

And I think it goes without saying that we are really, really glad you
didn't get up to do something just now.

Go home, man.
-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)