Re: Thank you, Easter bunny. - Bawk-bawk!!

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Bruce Lachey wrote:

> Since we're all being so un-PC here today (pen*s and references to female
> anatomy in subject lines, and liberal use of the eff word), what's
> everyone's favorite Easter candy?

Gummi Tori Amos candy.  Nothing gets me more in the mood for celebrating
the resurrection.  (especially the new ones that have little root beer
crucifixes in it.)

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)