Re: Souls destroyed

kylie jo wrote:

> Drew:
> However, there is something very soothing about the
>
>> instrumental version of Toledo, cranked to just this side of 'too loud',
>> playing with the top down in my car, under a steely sky.
>
> Uh huh.  Excect my top doesn't go down. ;) Ha. ANYHOO... i enjoy the
> harmonica.

I dunno, my theory goes that all members of the female species are
convertible, some just have the top stuck.

Gimme a few minutes to work my magic, though...

-Smitty the Smoove Operatah

P.S. - Will all the college kids question my masculinity if I cruise by
with Poughkeepsie blasting forth?  I really need to know.

'Cause I don't.

Know, that is.