RE: Souls destroyed

Agreed. Personally, I couldn't care one bit less about cclit. The female
anatomical reference... Now THAT is interesting.

> I also feel that the fucking camp discussion was a
> direct outpouring of the people who didn't want to
> get inundated with the cclit topic.

The fucking CAMP discussion originated from my alcohol-soaked brain.
Disregard all the psychological subtext about it being a reaction to
something, blah-blah-blah.

> Food for thought... IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SUBJECT,
> CHANGE IT.  Note, I had an on-topic post today amidst
> the "one-liners."  That's how it's done.

On-topic content: Over The Rhine is a band. Dan is right -- "I Let It Go"
does, indeed, rock. However, there is something very soothing about the
instrumental version of Toledo, cranked to just this side of 'too loud',
playing with the top down in my car, under a steely sky.

And remember, David... We're all pretty here. The light shines on all of us
from time to time... Sometimes the light is on topics you like (like cclit),
and sometimes the topic is on things that you might not like. But the light,
it moves.