Danny, Naff Chili, and Andy

Newbie Bruce wrote:
> Danny Jimmy Temmyfeld, like it or not, is more or
> less a vegetarian now.

Indeed.  I've last *digested* [1] meat on 12/24/02.
I've had meat four times in the past seven months.
I plan to not not eat flesh or flesh-broth again...

Just because.

You seem to know a lot for a newbie.

> Both three and four ways have chili in them, which
> believe it or not, is meat.

Both three and four ways claim to have "chili" in
them.  Cincinnati "chili" is the naffest substance
on this earth.  The only way to make it worse would
be if it had waterchestnuts in it... and puke.

But it's close to that already.

A nice true-chili can be made with Yves, MorningStar,
or many other soy crumbles.  It's tasty, and good(er)
for you.

> Andy Vogelap will attest to that.  He had to
> say "First you scoop it, then you poop it" on
> Cincinnati TV eight hundred times over the last
> two years for Skyline.

First time I saw his commercials, I busted out
laughing.  The trouble was that I was sitting in
his living room, and I spit my dark colored beverage
all over his curtains, cat, carpet, and mother.

The next time I saw the commercials, I was more
contained.  I only spit on his mother and cat.

Focus is what it takes.

focus,
Dan

np: ty tabor - safety

[1] - you *don't* want to know.

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/