From: David Dean [mailto:David.Dean at asu_edu]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 11:16 AM
To: Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP); 'Dan Temmesfeld'; OtR
Subject: RE: Souls destroyed

I'm not talking about topic...I'm talking about participation....these exchanges become a three-way/four-way conversation that really doesn't include anyone else or, relate to anyone else.  I feel like I'm being forced to to eavesdrop on a conversation that I really doesn't interest me. After 13 or so e-mails of the same dribble, I can't delete them fast enough.

Sláinte,
David