RE: Penis, dammit!

That's just the way it goes, sometimes.

> >Please God tell me I didn't really spend $1000.00 on dinner
> last night.
>
> So did he give you a ring?

No, but HE was there! And he graciously spent a LOT of time with Wendy & me.

However, because of the crazy-zany amount of exceptional wine served
(including a particularly memorable Seghesio 1998 Barolo La Villa), I
respectfully ask that everyone NOT TYPE SO DAMNED LOUD today. And can
someone tell me who put these little sweaters on each of my teeth?

-drew
www.drewvogel.com

"Now I'll tell you what, there's never been a baby born, at least never one
come into the Firehouse,
who won't stop fussing if you stick a cherry in its face." -- Jack McDavid,
Jack's Firehouse restaurant